Viecua-Pure Guayusa Tea (Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA) 20 bags(40 g/1.41 oz)
Order 5 or more for Free Shipping
(Ships from the UK)
- Guayusa is a sustainable naturally caffeinated Amazonian leaf that grows primarily in Ecuador.
- Guayusa has 2x more antioxidants than commercial green tea products
- Guayusa is naturally caffeinated but gives you a sustained focused energy without the caffeine crash or jitters.
- Guayusa tea has all 15 essential amino acids, including Leucine, which is needed to build and repair muscle tissue.
- Guayusa also contains chlorogenic acids, which could help regulate body weight and reduce blood pressure, along with ferulic acid which can help improve blood circulation.
- Taste: Rich earthy aroma, smooth and not bitter due to the lack of tannins, naturally sweet.
- Brewing: Bring fresh cold water to a boil and pour over pyramid bag. Steep 5 minutes or more depending on desired strength
- Order today and discover the ancient tea of Ecuador that will bring the power of guayusa to you!
- Your purchase of our Fair Trade Certified™ guayusa helps protect the Amazonian rainforest.
Ingredients:100% Pure Guayusa from Ecuador(Packed in the UK)
Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA